Stylish Amazon Finds

You guys, I'm obsessed with Amazon. I love how much time it saves me by not having to run around town shopping for different items. I buy pretty much everything on Amazon now thanks to the Amazon Prime free shipping membership program. So I wanted to quickly show you a few of my favorite finds on Amazon!

First and foremost, I must tell you that I kinda have an addiction to all things blue or mint lately. 




I got these Material Girl Swan mint flat sandals for $45. I got the sunglasses and purse at Charming Charlie, but I found a cute mint purse on Amazon too.





Now for one of my favorite swim suits! Super slimming and modest too! 



Comes in blue or black too.



P.S. Are you on Periscope yet? If not, then you're seriously missing out. I'm loving this video platform. Such a fun way to connect with others. Find me @CrystalEscobar


0 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...