Before I reveal to you the first week of my 52 Weeks of Balance, I wanted to do a giveaway. So, because of my obsession with DE CLUTTERING, I've actually found some great things around my house that have NEVER been used, or just barely used, and thought I'd offer this whole bundle of stuff to one of YOU!!!
I've mentioned before that I love to get new purses about every 3 or 4 months, so this purse is in perfect condition. I bought it for $60, used it for a few months and now I'm ready for a new one :)
This hat is so cute, but I forgot I even had it. Never even been worn.
I hardly wore this cardigan.
Never been worn earrings.
Never been worn.
Never been worn, as you can see the tag is still on it. Bought it for $15 at American Eagle.
Hardly been worn.
I did wear this one a lot, but it still looks brand new :)
Okay, well here are all the perfumes I wore while pregnant, now I get nauseous every time I smell them. These were all my favorites at one time. Pregnancy can sure do some crazy things to ya.
- Juicy Couture Hair Shine Mist ( I really loved this stuff, you just spray it on your hair, and it makes it smell nice and gives it a great looking shine).
- Ralph Lauren Romance perfume
- Cucumber Melon Bath and Body Works body spray.
- Juniper Breeze Bath and Body Works body splash.
- Victoria Secrets Love Spell Shimmer perfume.
I barely used any of these.
Cookie Lee Necklace set, complete with ONE earring :) Okay the one earring is a joke, but I'm giving away the necklace that I hardly wore, lost the other earring somewhere.
This is a great book. I already read it so now I'm passing it on. It's called Cool Communication from conflict to cooperation for parents and kids.
I think all these things together is worth around $200!!! Not too bad eh. If you'd like to win this full package of stuff then leave a comment below. I'll be selecting a winner using Random.org and contacting the winner via email. So be sure to leave your email address if it's not public in a profile.
Now for any additional comments you can help me by doing some of the following. Leave a SEPARATE comment for each thing you do.
- Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs (you can vote once per day and leave a new comment each time you vote).
- Become a "LIKER" of my Facebook Fan Page. Leave me a comment on my wall.
- Blog about this then leave me the link to it with your comment.
- Grab my button and add it to your sidebar.
Thanks so much everyone!!!!