Spring Fashion

Lots of fun new things I want to share with you today, and since I'm 30 now I thought it very necessary to start dressing like I'm 30.

Okay I'm kidding. There's really no difference in how I'm dressing,  just thought I'd find an excuse for yet another shopping spree :)

First I'm going to show you a few things I got from the Vintage Inspired Modest Women's Clothing by Impel.  They've got a great sale going on TODAY ONLY too, so hurry over and buy what you want.



You all know how much I love the Lace tops. Those are actually regular price, but all of the Basic Tee's are only $7 (usually $26), so I bought like every color.  Pink, Green, Blue, White. You can never go wrong with the basic tee's, they go with everything.
Cap Sleeve Laying T-Shirt Clearance



I also got this cute  short sleeve side button sweater
For $26



Oh my gosh, and don't you just LOVE these Jeans !!!!! They've got a bunch of the stretchy fabric ones.
I mean who wears regular denim fabric anymore. Stretchy is a MUST :) Gotta be able to fit in your jeans EVEN when you're bloated right :) The best part about these jeans is they are only $47!!!! That is incredible!!!!!

Belted boyfriend cardigan 
This is another sale item, only $10!!!!!


They've got some really cute jewelry too. This Black glass pendant with bow
is my favorite. Isn't it gorgeous!!!!


This shirt I actually got for my birthday from my BFF :) She got it from my favorite store at the Fashion Place Mall in Salt Lake City Utah called Bohm!!! Thank you Brenda, I LOVE it!!!! They also have some really cute jewelry right now. Here is a necklace and some earrings I got.





Now these shoes are my favorite part of it all!!!!! I'm in LOVE!!!!
They were actually a little pricey, but hey, it was my birthday so it's all good :)
Sam Edelman Nalo Sandal $149
Don't mind my freakishly long toes. I was trying really hard to scrunch them in for the picture.



And I would love these too, but I think I spend enough for one day.
                                                           Betsey Johnson Tammiee Flat




I got these shoes from Target. I really LOVE the color and they are such a fun new style.




My new shoes will go great with my new Cortez cuff bracelet I got. It's on sale for $47 (normally $118)

Okay I'm done shopping for now :) Now it's your turn.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

18 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh, you are so cute and stylish. I love those shoes too! I am also a huge fan of skinny jeans. I just haven't found a pair that looks amazing on me. Thanks for the post! Janae

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

So cute Crystal!! You are one stylin Mama!
That picture of you and Lily is too cute!!!!

Sean Escobar said...

"Girl you Hottttt!!" It's Motto Motto's line, but you are not Huge, so You Hotttt! :)

Hoff the Charts said...

The shirt looks great Crystal I am glad you like it! Everything in there reminded me of you so that was hard. I almost got you those earrings too! so funny. I must know you:) Also, where did you say you got that cuff? I have hosted a few stella and dot parties and they have the same one so I was surprised to see that. I love it....love it all! Nice work. Can't wait to wear cute clothes again!!

Kristina P. said...

So cute! I am loving that lace top.

Heidi of Operation Organization said...

fun, fun! those shoes are just beautiful!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

I dig those sandals and the blue colours :)! Let's spring come on!

Unknown said...

I love that short sleeved sweater!! I am going to have to check it out:) Happy Friday!!

Crystal Escobar said...

@Brenda, yes, you definitely know me :)
@Sean, thanks for not calling me huge. I love you!
@ Everyone else, thank you for your comments. I always love hearing from you girls.

Lily Dawn said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous...my wardrobe is in serious need of some spring cleaning and shopping sprees. I got the jewelry covered just need the fabulous clothes to go with it!! I adore those shoes!!! Great birthday gifts =)

Adrienne said...

Adorable just like you ma'am

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

I love it all!!! Especially those shoes!!!

Jenn Erickson said...

Crystal, I love your elegant, feminine and fun sense of style!

CK said...

Oh my goodness, that button sweater is so cute!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm loving those fabulous beaded sandals!

Claudya Martinez said...

Love the side button sweater.

Anonymous said...

Crystal, you really should be a model! Those clothes look great on you! And thanks for turning me onto Impel Clothing! I love it!! I just placed an order last night and bought every color in the lace tops and in the layering cap sleeve tees! I'm sure my hubby will be sooo happy! Not! Lol!

Unknown said...

You are definitely one of the stylish moms that I have seen. Aside from comfy flats I myself do love womens flip flops they look so great any season!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...