I Need a Vacation From Vacation

We got back from our trip last night after a LONG day of airports and airplanes.  It was definitely not my favorite day.
We went on a Caribbean Cruise with the kids and had an absolute blast, definitely created some fun memories.
I'm exhausted though! Traveling with kids sure takes a lot out of you. We were gone for 11 days because we stayed a few days in Florida. So now I've got a lot of catching up to do. Emails to go through, planners to ship, LOTS of laundry and unpacking to do, 5 lbs to lose (I ate strawberry pancakes every day), and most importantly, some Bachelor and Gray's Anatomy to catch up on :). And I have a lot I want to share with you, but for now I'll leave you with this short video of our trip.

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow Crystal, you are getting REALLY good at video! I loved it!!

Kristina P. said...

I'm excited to hear all about it!

Verena said...

I really can imagine how you are feeling. Traveling with three kids is so excausting, too. But we still do it, because we looove seeing new places. Hopefully you get some time to relax in between!
To bad I couldn´t watch the video. It´s not working in my country.

Stephanie said...

Oh yes, the vacation to recover from the vacation! (and someone to help with the laundry!) Glad you had a great trip!

'Ole Lisa said...

Amazing! It looks like you have an amazing time with your children and family. You are so stinkin' talented!

Unknown said...

So cute & love that song too! I know what you mean.. it's always hard to re-adjust after all of that family fun :)

Carolyn said...

Your video is great! I love that song. You sure had fun!
Custom Patches

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

I love the video SO CUTE!!! What a cute song too I've never heard it! So you will have to message me back...what camera do you film with and what software do you make your videos with? I love the scrapbook effect when you switch pictures. That looks like such a fun vacation and looks like you all enjoyed each other!

Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

Cute video, thanks for sharing. :) I can only imagine how exhausted you are, I get tired after just hubby and I traveling. We love doing cruises because we get to see so much more.

You have a beautiful family and btw you rocked the tankini or one piece you had on!

Hugs,
Karla

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...