My Daily Diet

I get lots of requests to share what my daily diet looks like so I'm about to explain it all. If you're looking to lose weight or simply maintain, this is the post for you.

First of all I highly recommend doing a CLEANSE about every 3 to six months. 

Why? Because you come in contact with toxins EVERY day. It's like changing the oil in your car. In order to keep your body running smoothly it must be cleansed periodically. PLUS, a healthy body craves healthy food. So if you're struggling with unhealthy food cravings, then give cleansing a try and you'll discover how much easier it will be to say no to your Diet Coke and cookies. 

Then most importantly, you MUST consume the proper balance of nutrition. Now I know life is busy and its next to impossible to create all your meals from scratch. That's why I drink at least one meal replacement shake a day. I like to drink THIS one because it comes from grass-fed cows in New Zealand. Their whey is also undenatured, which essentially means it isn't overheated and the nutrients and enzymes aren't depleted from it. 

HERE is my Amazon list of health food items I purchase regularly


Watch my video for a complete run down of what I eat every day and how I prep for the week. If you fail to prepare then prepare to fail. That's all there is to it. 


0 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...