Two Day Clear Skin Plan

Breaking out? Don't know why or what to do about it? I hear ya. The STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!

I've been trying to break up with breakouts for 20 years now. I thought I would grow out of it once I left my teenage years. Nope! Here I am, 34 years old and still experiencing breakouts. Although I have yet to find a cure, I HAVE learned a few things over the years. I've learned what causes my breakouts and how to battle it naturally WITHOUT medication and harsh chemicals. 

Unfortunately the breakouts come every month like clock work. Those dang hormones. Soooo not only do I get hormonal acne, but dear aunt flow always triggers my sweet overindulging on foods I KNOW irritate my skin. Talk about double edge sword. So not fair!!!!

Once I get past the hormonal cravings and emotional roller coaster, which contributes to STRESS breakouts.  Then I'm left with some tokens of remembrance from sweet Aunt flow.

When this happens I quickly fall back on my "two days to clear skin" game plan.

Click HERE to find my Amazon list of natural products I generally use.


 

It's important that you BELIEVE that your skin will clear up. Your mind is a very powerful tool. Use it!!!

My Clear Skin Affirmation 

I'm going to clear up my skin in 2 days with this game plan.
  • Drink lots of lemon water
  • Drink Cleanse Juice 2 oz. twice daily
  • Drink Chlorofresh in water
  • No caffeine, no sugar, no dairy, and no wheat!
  • Eat lots of greens!!!
  • Lots of Cucumbers and celery
  • Use as many natural products as possible, even your deodorant.
  • Only mineral make-up
  • Witch Hazel, coconut oil, and Kombucha
  • Oil pulling
  • Baking soda and lemon juice mask
I believe I have the power and control over the health of my skin. I will follow through with this program and my skin will be radiant and clear in no time. I'm healthy, happy, and in control of my actions. I'm beautiful and will have clear skin in 2 days!!!!

0 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...