New Home!

A couple weeks ago we spent some time in St. George looking for a place to buy. No we are not moving, just need a place to stay to escape these extremely LONG winters in Salt Lake City.

I mean seriously, snow in MAY? That's ridiculous!

So the only solution was to get one of these in the WARM and sunny St. George.


I'm SO excited about this place! All I've been doing for the past week is shopping furniture and home decor. Can't wait to show you pictures of what it's going to look like after I'm finished with it. Here's what it looks like now, but stay tuned for all the after pics. Decorating this place is going to be SO much fun for me!!!
 

Come on in!!!

Let me show you around...


Here is the living room...



Here's the kitchen...




Here's the casita...

with a little half kitchen area...

Bedroom...
 and bathroom.

And this is my favorite part of the whole house...
A courtyard!!! I've always dreamed of having a court yard in my house.

With a pool!!!!

Here is the master bedroom...
 With a work out room right next to it! How cool is that! Who ever designed this house must have known they were building it for me :)

Master bathroom with a his and hers sink...



 Now let's take a look upstairs...

This will be the TV room.

Oliver's room...

 Lily's room...

And nursery...

 And last but not least...

The laundry room!!!
Right now is a GREAT time to buy! Lots of great deals out there.  I'm incredibly grateful we found such an incredible place we can now call our own.

*We can thank Isagenix for making it possible for us to afford a second home as beautiful as this one.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

25 comments:

Verena said...

Wow Crystal, this is such a beautiful home! It looks like a Finca in Mallorca! I love St. George! I have been there a few times visiting friends and the Temple! So beautiful! Have fun creating your 2nd new home!

Hug´s,
Verena

Heather said...

What a gorgeous home! That is what a dream home of mine would look like! The courtyard, the architecture-LOVE it! Congrats!

Carolyn said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Homeowner Insurance

Unknown said...

Love all the details like the cabinets!!! Nice!

nicole said...

Gorgeous home Crystal! So happy for you guys! LOVE the design- so many unique features, and the courtyard- wow. Is that an outdoor fireplace? How cool is that?! And I bet the kids are thrilled about that pool. Have fun decorating!!

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

How amazing! Congrats!

Kristina P. said...

That is amazing! I think my entire condo would fit into that living room.

Unknown said...

Those are my favorite colors... I think I would spend all of my time in that courtyard :) I know you will turn this into a masterpiece!

Anonymous said...

I gotta get to Salt Lake City! Snow in MAY? Gorgeous! I've been getting tanned terribly in the last few weeks, and inland heat is SO NOT COOL! I sooo need sunscreen! *whimper* lol


And btw, thanks for showing us around! Loved it, especially the casita.. ;)

NatureGirl said...

I am pretty sure that I would not be able to head back home to SLC!

Anonymous said...

Can I come live with you? Lol! Seriously, what a beautiful home! Enjoy! When can I come and visit? ;)

The Sutherland Family said...

What a gorgeous home, how lucky are you! Love it.

Mrs. Mama said...

oh my goodness! GORGEOUS!

Cambria said...

So so gorgeous! St. George really is the perfect place to have a 2nd home/getaway place in UT. Definitely one of my favorite places to escape UT winters! You are going to have so much fun decorating this new place!

Adrienne said...

Very pretty I bet it will make a lot of memories for you guys

Mrs. K said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous home. What a great place to get away to. It must be so much fun decorating it. BTW...I checked out the Isagenix website and congrats to you and your hubby for accomplishing so much. THat's awesome.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

This house is amazing! Can't wait to see all the decorating you will be doing.

TheFlammfam said...

Congrats on the new home :)! It is beautiful, and I can't wait to see how you add your special touch to the inside. I'm sure it will be awesome :)

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Definately a dream home!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see pics with all the decorations! :)

theriddle said...

Holy COW! If you served in the Leipzig mission after me you have to be about my age right? How does a couple in their early 30's afford TWO houses especially in this economy. What is your secret? Seriously.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Crystal! So excited for you. Can we say Blogger Girls Weekend? ;)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Its so pretty crystal. I lived in st. George for about six years and I could totally use some of it's sunshine right now because it's 30 degrees and raining here lol

Life's Journey said...

Your new home is absolutely breathtaking! I'm sure you are going to decorate it really nice.

Nick, Steph and Chase Baby said...

What a Beautiful Home! Congrats

FourJedis said...

It's beautiful! Congrats. We're about to move to a new home and I'm thrilled. Having so much fun looking for furniture and what-not!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...