Follow up for today

Well, I planned to cleanse today and tomorrow, but noticed yesterday I was at the beginning stages of a cold. Sure enough, woke up this morning not feeling so hot. So, I decided to hold off on the cleansing until next week. I'm really anxious to cleanse too because I've been eating so much junk. I can literally see the fat forming around my mid section :) I plan to do a video of my days on the cleanse, that way you can see what I do for the 2 days.
So, since I have this cold, I decided to just start fresh with my schedule on Thursday. I'm sure I'll be feeling better by then. I did actually start my parenting book today, and thought I would share a few things that stood out to me.
  • "The challenge of parenting is to love our kids enough to allow them to fail. To stand back, however painful it may be, and let significant learning opportunities build our children."
  • "It's a fact: Responsibility cannot be taught; it must be caught."
  • "Although it's hard to figure out at times, the hardest things in the world to learn are the things we are told we must do. To help a child gain responsibility we must offer that child opportunities to be responsible."

3 comments:

Jen said...

Well I hope you feel better soon. I love your blog and your tips. I find myself giving tips all the time, but its great to get some too! Again hope you get better soon!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I so want to do this! When I am thru with nursing, I am anxious to try it. I definately NEED it! I hope you feel better soon- we are all sick over here too- no fun! :(

Scha&Andi said...

you know i know my mom always felt that way too. and now being a mother i totally feel the same way. i don't think there is anything you can do about it. but i do believe if you study up and learn ways to discipline and teach your children in a postive and happy environment/home it will be ok. i love the love and logic books. they are amazing. i plan to take the courses. do it with me!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...