FAB Friday~ Natty Sue Designs

Today I'm featuring Natalie @ Natty Sue Designs. She does custom cards, invitations, announcements, blog designs, and more. Here is a cute picture of her with her family.



I recently had her design me a double sided business card. I was absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out. She made one side to match my blog, and the other side to match my nutritional cleansing website.  She was so great to work with, and her prices are unbelievable! Only $25 for a custom business card design.

www.wannabebalanced.com







Here are a few examples of the kind of work she does. 







You can visit her Etsy shop for more information. www.nattysuedesigns1.etsy.com


13 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute stuff! That seems like such a fun hobby or business.

Carrie said...

This is a talent I wish I had more time for! I love her stuff! I'm thinking she should design my Christmas card this year. I feel high right now because I love her cards so much. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful! I love the colors choices used. Thanks for the blog visit, I am a follower of your blog now :)

Kimi said...

Your new cards are sooo cute. I want some and I don't even have a business. Wouldn't that be great to just hand them out on the playground though, lol... Mom Cards.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those cards are gorgeous and I want to know more about your nutritional stuff. Off to check it out.

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards! I love cards and stationary so much!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Good luck to you!

Lothiriel said...

Niiice!! I love your business cards!!1

Life's Journey said...

Love your cards!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more.
Have a great weekend.

melissa said...

I love that you featured her! she is very talented. very cute cards. Thanks for the post.

Verena said...

Crystal, I love your business card. Looks very nice!!!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Cute stuff. This is a great feature.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Those are so cute!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! Your cards are fabulous, she is truly talented. Off to check off her site. Oh and PS I'm your newest follower!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...