Redecorating Again

I was looking through some old blog posts and found some pictures of our loft.  I thought it would be fun to share some before and afters again because I recently changed up the decor.

This is what it looked like when we moved in almost 10 years ago.

And this is how I decorated it soon after we moved in. 



 And now this is what it looks like...



This loft is doubling as a bedroom at the moment. Brooklyn likes to sleep close to us. So the pullout couch just pretty much stays pulled out as a bed all the time. 


Here are a few more pics.

Here's the old...


And now the new...







2 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Hi! It looks beautiful!!!!! :) Do you mind if I ask where you got that pull out couch from??? ;0 I love it and am needing a new couch for my upstairs movie room! ;0

Crystal Escobar said...

Thank you! I got the couch at IKEA.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...