I Still Wanna Be Balanced


Recently I was having this feeling, and the only way I know how to describe it is BLAH. Not depressed, but not completely happy. Just kinda bored I guess you could say. This feeling comes every now and then. Usually it happens right before a big burst of motivation to do something new and creative. I've learned to just wait for the inspiration to flow and allow God to guide me in the right direction.  This is exactly what happened to me way back in 2010 right before I first started this blog. Blogging became such a great creative outlet for me at the time.  I've missed those blogging days when I could share my passions with so many of you. From homeschooling to natural birth, to healthy living, weight loss, fashion and parenting.
 Now I have 4 children and things are quite a bit busier, but I feel I should make the time to share my thoughts and the things I'm learning. 
So here I am again, ready to share my life with my lovely friends!!!

  I'll post more tomorrow, but let me leave you with a picture of my favorite summer outfit I got from Belle Elle Boutique.




3 comments:

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

So glad you're blogging again...I missed you!

Crystal Escobar said...

Thank you Kathy!!! It's fun to hear from you!!!!

Karen At Home Blog said...

So glad you are back again Crystal! Its been great re-connecting with you again. I have been also trying hard to get my blogging groove back this year, finding time has been a struggle but we will get there again, right?

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...